Unclaimed Money in Oklahoma
Finding your unclaimed money in Oklahoma is quick but more importantly it's free. The state of Oklahoma may very well be holding your funds that have gone unclaimed but they will give it to you if you can prove it's yours. The steps to getting your money are recorded on this site. We've already gone through the process so we've made it concise as possible to help you get your money in your hands quickly.
Tutorial on Finding Your Unclaimed Money in Oklahoma
- Clicking this link will bring you to the page that you start your search on. In the bottom right hand corner of the page you'll find an information field box where you enter at least your last name. Your first name, middle initial, and city you lived in is optional but suggested to help narrow your search.
- Clicking the button below labeled, "Search Unclaimed Property" will return a list of names. Find your property by locating the address that you currently live at or lived at at one time. You'll also get an idea of how much money is available per claim.
- Once you find property that may be yours click on your name. The next page will ask you to ask yourself four questions. They are:
- Is this your name or business name?
- If a middle initial is shown, is it the same as yours?
- Is this your current or previous address?
- If the owner is deceased are you the rightful heir or representative of the estate?
You'll then have to fill out some information including your first and last name, address, social security number, and daytime telephone number in case some one in the Unclaimed Funds Department needs to get a hold of you about your claim.
Once the information is filled out click "Continue" on the bottom of the page. You'll then be able to print off your form and mail it to:
Office of the State Treasurer
Unclaimed Property Division
2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite # 42
Oklahoma City, OK 73107